Looking to give your mum the ultimate hair transformation this Mother’s Day? Look no further than the stunning Dyson range of hair care tools. These magical hair styling tools are like having a personal hairstylist at your fingertips. Help mum say goodbye to burnt fingers and hello to fabulous curls, luscious waves and sleek blowouts.
According to Dyson’s research, 70% of mums like to take time styling their hair, especially to boost their confidence. Hairstyling isn’t often the top priority for many busy mums, but this doesn’t mean mums don’t want to take this time for themselves.
If you’re searching for the perfect gift to show your mum that she deserves a little extra pampering and a whole lot of fabulousness, you can’t do better than Dyson’s stunning Vinca Blue & Rosé hair care products. So go ahead and gift mum the power of fabulous hair this Mother’s Day because she’s a queen who deserves nothing but the best.
Airwrap Multi-Styler Complete Long
The Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler Complete Long is a remarkable styling tool designed to cater to various hair types. Its innovative features include new barrels that curl and wave hair in both directions, brushes that offer control and shaping capabilities and the versatile Coanda smoothing dryer, which not only dries and smoothens hair but also tames flyaways. With its extended length, the barrels of the Airwrap Complete Long is 50% longer than the standard ones, allowing for easier styling and better coverage on long locks. Engineered to perfection, the Dyson Airwrap is the ultimate way for your mum to achieve stunning hairstyles regardless of her hair type.
Supersonic Hair Dryer
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is specifically designed to cater to diverse hair types, delivering a powerful and swift drying experience. Its unique engineering features a fast and focused airflow, allowing for efficient drying while maintaining precision. With careful consideration for user comfort, the Supersonic hair dryer is thoughtfully balanced in the hand, making it easy to use. Moreover, it operates with reduced noise levels compared to other hair dryers, ensuring a more pleasant drying experience. The intelligent temperature control of the Supersonic helps protect Mum’s hair from excessive heat damage by continuously monitoring and adjusting the airflow temperature. With its combination of power, speed, balanced design and temperature control, the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer offers an exceptional drying experience tailored to your mum’s hair needs.
The Dyson Corrale straightener is a versatile hair tool suitable for mums with all hair types. It incorporates innovative flexing plate technology, which is designed to apply heat and tension evenly across each strand of hair during styling. This advanced feature reduces the need for excessive heat, resulting in less heat damage and healthier-looking hair. With the added convenience of Dyson’s four-cell lithium-ion battery technology, the Corrale straightener provides a cord-free performance so Mum can achieve her desired hairstyle without being tethered to an electrical outlet, allowing for greater flexibility and freedom of movement during styling. The Corrale is an excellent choice for mums who prioritize hair care and want to minimize heat damage without compromising on style and convenience.
How to Achieve a Salon-Worthy Blowout with Dyson Hair Care Tools
Michael Beel, Global Dyson Styling Ambassador, shares how mums can create this style during the morning madness.
1. For best results, start with freshly washed hair. Apply a bit of mousse. Before styling with the barrels, use the Dyson Airwrap multi-styler’s Coanda smoothing dryer attachment in drying mode. Choose high speed, high heat to pre-dry your hair so it’s about 80% dry, or cold to the touch.
2. Next, divide your hair into sections and use the 40mm barrel on each section, letting the Enhanced Coanda airflow work its magic to attract and align hair. Hold the tool horizontally as you dry your hair for maximum root lift aka Cindy Crawford!
3. Use high heat and airflow, then wrap a small piece of hair around the barrel about 10 cm from the tips.
4. Don’t forget to set your style with the cold shot button. Hold it down for 5-10 seconds, or until the hair is completely dry before you turn the machine off, then slowly release the curl. Use hair pins or rollers to hold each curled section in place whilst you continue with the rest of your hair.
5. To achieve that perfect big bouncy blowout, attach the round volumising brush and turn under the front sections of hair. This will help sweep your hair out and away from the face.
6. Finally, when the hair is all cooled, give your hair a light brush through the remaining curls to give it that perfect bounce and shine.
This article was produced in partnership with Dyson.
Stay with The Last Fashion Bible for all the latest beauty news and reviews.