October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and you can support this very worthy cause in a whole range of ways; from joining in a Pink Star Walk to dressing in pink for a day. And it doesn’t stop there – you can do good just by shopping!
Fifteen generous companies have supported the Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand (BCFNZ) by developing Pink Products. For every Pink Product you buy, a portion of the sales will go towards raising awareness, supporting New Zealanders with breast cancer, and funding life-saving new research.
If you’re looking for a special purchase, an everyday item, or a gift for a friend, consider a Pink Product, and do good when you spend.
1. Bobbi Brown Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Set
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics continues to empower women and provide them with the necessary tools to Be Who You Are. 20% of the sale of each Peony Illuminating Bronzing Powder Set will go to BCFNZ.
Available from Bobbi Brown Studios nationwide.
2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness, each year Clinique offers a special, limited-edition bottle of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. $10 will be donated to BCFNZ for every Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion sold.
3. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Estée Lauder Companies are donating 20% from sales (RRP$188) of their Limited Edition Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair 50ml with Pink Ribbon Keychain to BCFNZ.
4. ghd pink blush collection
This season, ghd cult styling products are supporting breast cancer charities across the globe by launching the limited edition ghd pink blush collection. For every styler or hairdryer sold, $20 will be donated to BCFNZ, and for every paddle brush sold $2 will be donated on your behalf. The collection includes:
- ghd PLATINUM® limited edition pink blush styler and roll bag (RRP NZ$370) with $20 donated to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
- ghd AIR® limited edition pink blush hairdryer (RRP NZ$250) with $10 donated to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
- ghd paddle brush limited edition pink blush (RRP NZ$39) with $2 donated to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
- ghd paddle brush® limited edition pink blush styler and roll bag (RRP NZ$320) with $20 donated to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
Available from Approved ghd salons or online.
5. La Mer
The Breast Cancer Awareness Limited Edition Crème de la Mer, for the month of October to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness, is born from the sea. This legendary cream moisturiser has the power to transform the look of skin, plus 20% of every purchase will be donated to BCFNZ.
Available from La Mer counters nationwide and online at Smith & Caughey’s.
Bonus buy: Boobeads
Available from exclusively at Farmers nationwide.