These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 9 September 2021.
2. Intellectual Property:
2.1 Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, we, or the relevant entity (including our licensors), are the owner(s) of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it, including photographs, videos, podcasts, video podcasts, articles, blogs and comments (the Site Material). Those works are protected by all relevant intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
2.2 No part of the Site may be distributed, communicated or copied for any commercial purpose, and you are not permitted to incorporate any Site Material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent.
2.3. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except: (a) in accordance with clause 3.4; or (b) where you are printing or downloading extracts from the Site only for your own personal use.
2.4. You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or the relevant entity (including our licensors) that owns the content. If you print off, copy, share or download any part of the Site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our request, return, delete or destroy any copies of the Site Materials you have made.
3.1. The contents of the Site may include links to third-party materials (Linked Sites). We will not be:
a) responsible for the contents of any Linked Site; or
b) liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.
3.2. The links are provided to you as a convenience and/or a courtesy to the source, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their business or owners.
3.3. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link to the Site at our request.
3.4. You may share any Site Material on a social media platform (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Google) via the link provided on the Site or in any other manner, provided you credit the Site as the source of the Site Material.
3.5. You will not frame any part of the Site Material, including but not limited to, framing the Site in any advertising or other revenue-generating material.
4. Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Site are solely between you and the advertiser. We are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
5. Disclaimer: The Site makes certain information and Site Material available to you as a service, but this is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You acknowledge that we do not provide advice of any kind and do not offer any opinion with respect to the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular transaction or strategy. Use of information contained on the Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. We reserve the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
6. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity:
6.1. Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site to you or any other person.
6.2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and we will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits).
7. User-Generated Content: The Site may include information and materials uploaded or generated by other users of the Site (User-Generated Content). All User-Generated Content has not been verified or approved by us and all views expressed in such content does not necessarily represent our views or values. If you believe that any User-Generated Content is harmful, offensive or inappropriate, or if you would otherwise like to complain about it, you can contact us here.
9. Registered Users’ Specific Terms:
9.1. This clause 9 applies to your use as a registered user of the Site (Registered User).
9.3 You confirm that the data you provide to us on registering as a Registered User is at the time you provided it current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the data as required to keep it so. This includes if you use a social media platform (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or Google) to register as a Registered User. You also confirm that the data or any other information provided through the registration process, or subsequent to registration, is not misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
9.4. You must ensure that your password is kept secure and confidential and not revealed to any other person. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security. On receipt of your notification, we will cease processing transactions that use that password.
9.5. You release us from all claims arising from any reasonable reliance by us on any use of your password, including us disclosing information relating to your registration and/or affairs with us.
9.6. You or we may terminate your registration at any time for any reason (including without limitation, a failure by you to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions). Once terminated, you will not attempt to become a Registered User without our prior written consent.
10. Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions please contact Fashion Media Oceania Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.